Installer / Field Service Technician...Must Love Dogs! Invisible Fence ® Brand Inland NW $12 - $15 an hour - Full-time, Commission
For over 40 years, Invisible Fence® Brand has been keeping more than 2 million dogs and cats safe at home by providing pet owners with trusted technology, proven training procedures and total peace of mind. We pioneered the concept of electronic pet containment. The results of our efforts are impressive. We have a 98% customer satisfaction rating and a 99.5% success rating of keeping Dogs Safe at Home!
Work hard and have fun while installing and servicing the Invisible Fence® Brand system. The service technician position also requires training dogs and cats on the system and teaching our customers about the system. We provide a company vehicle and all of the tools; you supply the energy and enthusiasm that makes our employees #1 in the industry!
Requirements for service technician:
- Must be located in and work within Inland Northwest (Eastern WA/Northern Idaho)
- Valid driver's license with good record.
- Customer service and/or sales experience.
- Great communication skills.
- Enjoy working outdoors in all types of weather.
- Enjoy working with dogs, cats etc. and people.
- Marketing events and home shows.
- Must be able to work Saturdays.
- Must be proficient in internet and email usage, and able to learn new software quickly!
- Starting rate $12-$15 dependent on experience, plus commissions!
- Company van plus paid gas for all business use.
- Company supplied clothing
- Generous Paid Holiday and Paid Time Off Schedules
To learn more about our company, please email Resume:
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent